2015 Where to Find 4th Of July Independence Day Fireworks Around Portland
Every year since 2011 I’ve been posting about where folks can find 4th of July Fireworks in the Portland Area. Well . . . it’s that time of year where folks plan on seeing 4th of July Fireworks in the Portland Area. This is the guide to 4th of July Independence Day Fireworks and event for 2015.
And, as with years’ past, here is your handy-Yankee Doodle- dandy guide on Where to Find 4th of July Independence Day Fireworks Around Portland 2015.
4th of July Fireworks Events in Portland, Oregon and 4th of July at Fort Vancouver
Fort Vancouver 4th of July Fireworks 2015
We’re HOT this year. Temperatures for our Portland Metro area – which includes Vancouver – is expected to reach 104°
2015 4th of July fireworks are ON at Fort Vancouver. Get your tickets now for the 2015 Fort Vancouver 4th of July Fireworks display which will use state of the art fireworks synchronized to music. The 2015 4th of July Fireworks will be located in Pearson Field.
- Gates open at 8 AM
- Entertainment starts at noon
- Fireworks launch at @ 10:05 PM
St. Paul’s Rodeo and 4th of July Fireworks
This is their 80th Annual event. Watch the bucking broncos, then when sun sets, a good old fashioned 4th of July fireworks display! “Where Respect is Earned” This is the 80th Annual St. Paul’s Rodeo and 4th of July Fireworks running July 1st – 5th 2015.
Calendar your 4th of July St. Paul’s Rodeo events ~ 10:00 a.m. the Parade starts and then all day long the fun continues!
2015 Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival and Firework Display
View 4th of July Fireworks in the Downtown Area of Portland.
Take the MAX and attend the Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival. In it’s 28th year, it’s the largest blues festival west of the Mississippi! Once the sun sets on July 4th the fireworks begin. This events runs July 2nd through July 5th.
What a line up at the 2015 Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival: Gregg Allman, Macy Gray, Sammy “Duck” Holmes (should fit right in!), Charmaine Neville, The Paladins, Jessica Hernandez and the Deltas, Jelly Bread, Stone Foxes, Con Brio, Rosie Ledet, Lazer Lloyd . . . the line-up is AMAZING this year!
Folks on the waterfront on July 4th in their boats listening to the blues that are wafting from the Waterfront Blues Festival. This is a great 4th of July tradition.
Oaks Park 4th of July Fireworks
- 4th of July Fireworks and Events at Oaks Park – Pepsi Fireworks Spectacular! One of Portland’s oldest amusement parks, Oaks Parks with carnival rides and traditions . . . and fireworks! Portland’s best annual 4th of July celebration! Gates open at 10 am, rides start at noon. Live entertainment on the Comcast Stage throughout the day. 4th of July Fireworks at Oaks Park begin at dusk.
July 4th Fireworks at Oaks Park Begins at 10:00am
Description: Gates 10:00 AM-12:00 AMGate Fees: Check Oaks ParkJoin us for Portland’s best 4th of July celebration! All picnic spaces first come, first served. No alcohol or personal fireworks; bags and coolers will be checked.
4th of July Events in Hillsboro
* The C.A.T. Walk and Fun Run 5K – In its 12th year, this 5K walk/run 4th of July event in Hillsboro is a testimony to the community’s resolve to help fight all forms of cancer. This annual family friendly event is a prelude to the largest 4th of July parade in Oregon (the famous Hillsboro Rotary Parade). Participants will be treated to three events: a Kids’ Dash, competitive 5k run, 5k walk”and a health fair.
* The annual 4th of July Parade – sponsored by the Rotary Club since 1926! I have to be honest here, the Rotary Club’s website SUCKS!! The site is extremely hard to navigate and you have to dig for information on this grand event. Please don’t let this distract you from planning on the 2014 4th of July Parade Event in Hillsboro.
* Tigard High School – You’re Invited to an Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration. Gates open at 6:00 p.m. on the 4th of July and Fireworks begin at dusk.
Where: Tigard High School, 9000 SW Durham Road
When: Saturday July 4, 2014 (Gates open at 6 p.m. with fireworks at dusk)
What: A family event featuring:
- Clowns, live music, kids’ games, police and fire vehicles
- Concession stands offering light snacks for sale
4th of July Fireworks in Lake Oswego
* Lake Oswego – 4th of July in Lake Oswego is packed all day long with events! Starting off at 7:00 a.m. a Pancake Breakfast sponsored by the Lake Oswego Lions Club, then at 10:00 a.m. the Lake Oswego Star Spangled Parade, BBQ at Milliennium Park, Lake Corporation Boat Parade and finally at 9:45 p.m. Lake Oswego will have their wonderful 4th of July fireworks display for the 4th of July Independence Day celebration.
4th of July Events Around the Portland Metro Area
* Molalla Buckeroo – Rodeo, carnival rides, barbeques and of course . . . 4th of July Fireworks. This all day event is starts at 9:30 a.m. for a giant street parade, the rodeo starts at 8:00 p.m. and 4th of July Fireworks at the Molalla Buckeroo start at dusk. Molalla Buckeroo events Begin July 2nd and Bronco Bust until July 5th!
4th of July Events and Fireworks at The Oregon Coast
* Astoria – There are events throughout the 4th of July all day long including a parade and then at dusk watch 4th of July Fireworks along the Columbia River brought to you by the Astoria Warrenton Chamber of Commerce
Coos Bay ~ Depoe Bay ~ Brookings ~ Gold Beach ~ Bandon
4th of July Events for the Coast
* Manzanita – 4th of July events begin at 8:30 a.m. with a pancake breakfast, a parade at 1:00 p.m., FREE BBQ after the parade courtesy of Nehelem Bay Winery and 4th of July Fireworks on the beach at 10:00 p.m.
* Seaside – “Painting the Beach and Lighting the Sky” a great 4th of July Fireworks show on the West Coast. Staring off at 11:00 a.m. with a parade, then an old fashioned social and the Fireworks display TONS of other good stuff going on at the Beach Visit the Oregon Coast
Where to Find 4th of July 2015 Fireworks Map
View 4th of July Locations Portland Metro Where to See Fireworks in a larger map
Buyers Agent Portland – Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results
Buyers Agent Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Portland Metro real estate market since 1999. The brokerage only represents Home Buyers and never home sellers. If you’re looking for a home anywhere in the Portland Metro area, there is no better representation than an Exclusive Buyers Agent. We assist investors, folks relocating to Portland area, those moving to Portland in-state, home buyers who are looking to down-size or move-up and of course . . . love working with first-time buyers. I help Buyers in the Portland Metro market find exactly what they need in the Tri-County markets of Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County, as well Portland cities including but not limited to:
- Beaverton homes for sale
- Tigard homes for sale
- Hillsboro homes for sale
- Lake Oswego homes for sale
- Portland homes for sale
When you’re ready, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent.
Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work at real estate brokerages that take listings!
An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time.
Carla Muss-Jacobs, ABR, CEBA, e-PRO, Realtor
Buyers Agent Portland LLC
Buyers Agent Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time
All rights reserved©