Selecting homes to tour and arranging for showings are all a major part of the first time home buying process. But there’s so much more to buying a home. Your buyers broker will arrange all of this for you and help with the entire home buying process.
But what if you don’t know the process?
- Should you get a pre-approval BEFORE you go out looking for property?
- Can a buyer use any lender to write a loan in Oregon?
- What is Earnest Money?
This should be a seamless process . . . Your Buyers Broker will help you identify suitable properties and perhaps you’ll fall in love at first sight . . . but what if you don’t have a loan in place?
Will your offer be as solid as it should?
Buyers Agent Portland, LLC is a Buyers Brokerage in the Portland Metro area . . . find out
“How to Buy A Home” with a Free One-Hour Consultation.
Once you find a property that you would love to call home, your Buyers Broker will help you through the process.
It can be complicated, especially since you’re buying a home for the first time. But once your Buyers Broker prepares the offer and it’s ratified, there are several contingencies that need to be satisfied before the contract proceeds to the close of escrow.
One of those very important contingencies in the purchase contrast is . . . THE HOME INSPECTION
Take advantage of Buyers Agent Portland’s FREE One-Hour Consultation
What are the first steps in preparing to purchase a home?Find out:
- What is a “Fiduciary”?
- Why is it important to a home buyer to have their own Fiduciary?
- What are some limitations to buying a home?
- Are you Pre-Qualified or Pre-Approved, and what is the difference?
- How much money does a home buyer need to have in order buy in the current market?
- What are closing costs?
- What is P.I.T.I.?
- How does PMI affect the monthly mortgage?
- What type of loans are available?
- What is the current absorption rates?
- Why is it important to have an Exclusive Buyers Agent representing you?
- How long will it take to find a home?
- Did you know that having your own Buyers Agent costs you nothing?
- What experience does a Buyers Broker need?
- and more
Buyers Agent Portland – Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results
Buyers Agent Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Portland Metro real estate market since 1999. The brokerage only represents Home Buyers and never home sellers. If you’re looking for a home anywhere in the Portland Metro area, there is no better representation than an Exclusive Buyers Agent. We assist investors, folks relocating to Portland area, those moving to Portland in-state, home buyers who are looking to down-size or move-up and of course . . . love working with first-time buyers. I help Buyers in the Portland Metro market find exactly what they need in the Tri-County markets of Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County, as well Portland cities including but not limited to:
- Beaverton homes for sale
- Tigard homes for sale
- Hillsboro homes for sale
- Lake Oswego homes for sale
- Portland homes for sale
When you’re ready, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent.
Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work at real estate brokerages that take listings!
An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time.
Carla Muss-Jacobs, ABR, CEBA, e-PRO, Realtor
Buyers Agent Portland LLC
Buyers Agent Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time
All rights reserved©