Located on the South East edges of Lake Oswego, Marylhurst homes for sale are sought after in the Lake Oswego neighborhood. Homes for sale Lake Oswego in the Marylhurst neighborhood were built, for the most part, in the mid-1990′s, and it’s nice to see the charm and character of Marylhurst take shape. Trees are now either matured, or close to it, the newness of the newly developed subdivision has waned. Now Marylhurst homes for sale Lake Oswego is a very comfortable, quaint, established neighborhood.
Located, literally, next to one of Portland‘s prestigious campuses Marylhurst University which was established in 1893, when you search for Marylhurst homes for sale Lake Oswego home, you know that neighbor isn’t going anywhere.
Some of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary moved to the area in 1908 when they purchased 63 acres between Lake Oswego and West Linn. The Sisters named the pastoral land Marylhurst, which means “Mary’s Woods.” Soon after, they re-named St. Mary’s College, which they had moved from Portland, as Marylhurst University
Homes for Sale in Marylhurst
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Considering buying a Marylhurst homes for sale in Lake Oswego
- Marylhurst Lake Oswego is a mile, or so away from the Williamette River, which has public access for kayaking, and other river uses
- Mary S. Young Park another mile, or so, which is actually located in the City of West Linn, but it’s still only a mile or so away. Walking trails, beach access to the River, birdwatching, native plants species, picnic rentals, bike trails, etc. Mary S. Young Park is part of the wonderful Oregon State Parksystem. I should do a post about the Oregon State Parks . . .
- Marylhurst is conveniently located to Hwy 43, which will get you into the City of Portland with ease!
- Lake Oswego Parks and Recreation has great places for you to enjoy the great outdoors in Lake Oswego
- More good stuff about Marylhurst
View Larger Homes for Sale in Marylhurst Map
Buyers Agent Portland - Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results
Buyers Agent Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Portland Metro real estate market since 1999. The brokerage only represents Home Buyers and never home sellers. If you’re looking for a home anywhere in the Portland Metro area, there is no better representation than an Exclusive Buyers Agent. We assist investors, folks relocating to Portland area, those moving to Portland in-state, home buyers who are looking to down-size or move-up and of course . . . love working with first-time buyers. I help Buyers in the Portland Metro market find exactly what they need in the Tri-County markets of Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County, as well Portland cities including but not limited to:
- Beaverton homes for sale
- Tigard homes for sale
- Hillsboro homes for sale
- Lake Oswego homes for sale
- Portland homes for sale
When you’re ready, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent.
Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work at real estate brokerages that take listings!
An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time.
Carla Muss-Jacobs, Principal Broker/Owner
Buyers Agent Portland LLC
14845 SW Murray Scholls Blvd, #110-518
Beaverton, OR 97007
Buyers Agent Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time
All rights reserved©