The Portland Luxury Condo Market
The Downtown Condos fall into two categories: 1.) New (or newer) construction, built as high rise condo developments. OR . . . 2.) they are condo units in condo conversions of existing buildings, many of which are on the local Historical Registry.
Luxury Condo | High Rises For Sale in Portland
$899,000 : 5300 SW LANDING SQ 26A, Portland1 bed, 1.1 baths
$899,900 : 922 NW 11TH AVE 201, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$1,100,000 : 2335 NW RALEIGH ST, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$1,150,000 : 2445 NW WESTOVER RD 405, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$850,000 : 2738 NW RALEIGH ST 2, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$1,100,000 : 1075 NW NORTHRUP ST 917, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$850,000 : 2036 SW MAIN ST, Portland2 beds, 1 bath
$1,096,959 : 0841 SW GAINES ST 117, Portland2 beds, 3 baths
$885,000 : 937 NW GLISAN ST 1533, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$1,175,000 : 1025 NW COUCH ST 714, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$950,000 : 2264 NW KEARNEY ST, Portland3 beds, 3 baths
$1,600,000 : 1920 SW RIVER DR E801, Portland2 beds, 2.1 baths
$1,229,900 : 1075 NW NORTHRUP ST NW 714, Portland2 beds, 2.1 baths
$1,899,000 : 0455 SW HAMILTON CT 603, Portland3 beds, 3.1 baths
$1,650,000 : 5290 SW LANDING DR 8-A, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$1,250,000 : 725 NW 10th 601, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$2,300,000 : 420 NW 11TH AVE 1102, Portland2 beds, 2.1 baths
$1,275,000 : 1930 SW RIVER DR W702, Portland2 beds, 2.1 baths
$1,450,000 : 922 NW 11TH AVE 101, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$1,095,000 : 2141 NW DAVIS ST 102, Portland3 beds, 2.1 baths
$1,699,900 : 455 SW HAMILTON CT 602, Portland2 beds, 2.1 baths
$885,000 : 333 NW 9TH AVE 515, Portland2 beds, 2 baths
$850,000 : 1238 SW CARDINELL WAY 1, Portland3 beds, 2.1 baths
$1,295,000 : 949 NW OVERTON ST 304, Portland2 beds, 2.1 baths
$875,000 : 4620 N HAIGHT AVE, Portland5 beds, 3.1 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Portland.
(all data current as of 4/25/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Condo Complexes in the Downtown Portland Market:
Here are a few Luxury Condo Buildings in the Portland Metro Area:
- The Mosiac – Built in 2003 in the urban-trend of townhome-style (2 story) lofts. Located at the corner of SW 11th and Columbia. Units feature floor to ceiling windows, hardwoods, classy stainless, and Penthouses (with deeded parking.)
- Fountain Plaza / Koin Tower – The Fountain Plaza Condominiums occupy Floors 20 through 31 above KOIN TV Studios, shopping and restaurants.
- Portland Plaza – Built in 1973, the Portland Plaza was nicknamed “The Norelco Building” because the silver/black facade and rounded triangular tower looks like an electric razor. The Portland Plaza is a high-rise condo complex and has a height of 272 feet and contains 25 floors.
- Roosevelt Tower – Built in 2004, this 21 Floor high-rise is located at 934 SW Salmon St.,
- The Ambassador – Built in 1922 in the Tudor Revival architectural style, The Ambassador was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
- American Plaza – The Grant, Lincoln and Madison make up the three distinct, award-winning buildings of the American Plaza.
- The Civic – Built in 2006 is a sixteen story condo tower located directly across from Jeld-Wen and the MAX station. The are 9 penthouse suites, 56 2-bedroom units and 196 1- bedroom lofts. There is underground parking.
- The Benson Tower – Built in 2007, this 250 foot residential high-riser has 26 floors and features 58 single bedroom condominiums, 92 two bedroom condominiums and 6 penthouses
- University Park – Located near the PSU Campus, University Park (1500 SW Park Ave.) is central to Downtown, Farmers Markets and cultural events.
- Eliot Tower – A PERFECT walk score of 100. Located in the heart of Downtown Portland. the Eliot Tower is a high-rise with 223 PREMIER Condos dedicated to the memory of Thomas Lamb Eliot an Oregon pioneer.
- The Legends – Built in 1997, The Legends lives like a self-contained village in the heart of Downtown. An oasis with amenities such as: 24 hr concierge, gym, theater, restaurant, library, game/meeting rooms & more.
- Riverplace – Situated on 73 acres of undeveloped waterfront, a nationwide design competition in 1983 resulted in the current Riverplace area, including condos, a hotel, retail, restaurants, marina and athletic club. Visit Terrain.org for full details of the development of Riverplace.
- The Strand – The Strand has 189 condos and 27 two-story townhomes. The building units comprise three condominium towers, two with 11 floors and one with 13.
Related article: Luxury Homes For Sale in Portland
Map of Portland
Buyers Agent Portland – Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results
Buyers Agent Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Portland Metro real estate market since 1999. The brokerage only represents Home Buyers and never home sellers. If you’re looking for a home anywhere in the Portland Metro area, there is no better representation than an Exclusive Buyers Agent. We assist investors, folks relocating to Portland area, those moving to Portland in-state, home buyers who are looking to down-size or move-up and of course . . . love working with first-time buyers. I help Buyers in the Portland Metro market find exactly what they need in the Tri-County markets of Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County, as well Portland cities including but not limited to:
- Beaverton homes for sale
- Tigard homes for sale
- Hillsboro homes for sale
- Lake Oswego homes for sale
- Portland homes for sale
When you’re ready, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent.
Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work at real estate brokerages that take listings!
An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time.
Carla Muss-Jacobs, ABR, CEBA, e-PRO, Realtor
Buyers Agent Portland LLC
Buyers Agent Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time