The Portland Luxury Condo Market
The Downtown Condos fall into two categories: 1.) New (or newer) construction, built as high rise condo developments. OR . . . 2.) they are condo units in condo conversions of existing buildings, many of which are on the local Historical Registry.
Luxury Condo | High Rises For Sale in Portland
$1,350,000 : 726 NW 11th AVE ,Unit 606, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$3,599,000 : 2442 NW Westover RD ,Unit 500, Portland3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
$1,350,000 : 1025 NW Couch ST ,Unit 1220, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,025,000 : 1830 NW Riverscape ST ,Unit 803, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,069,900 : 1001 NW Lovejoy ST ,Unit 408, Portland3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$2,950,000 : 6134 SW Riverpoint LN ,Unit 23, Portland3 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
$1,050,000 : 1260 NW Naito PKWY ,Unit 908, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$875,000 : 725 NW 10 AVE ,Unit 207, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,375,000 : 1930 SW River DR ,Unit W802, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$1,200,000 : 922 NW 11th AVE ,Unit 110, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,399,000 : 1900 SW River DR ,Unit N602, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$1,369,900 : 949 NW Overton ST ,Unit 305, Portland3 beds, 3 full baths
$999,000 : 133 NW 18th AVE ,Unit 7, Portland3 beds, 2 full baths
$1,695,000 : 710 NW 14th AVE, Portland3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$2,295,000 : 1414 SW 3rd AVE ,Unit 2701, Portland4 beds, 4 full baths
$1,359,000 : 1920 SW River DR ,Unit E601, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$1,050,000 : 6116 SW Riverpoint LN, Portland3 beds, 2 full baths
$1,399,900 : 2652 NW Thurman ST, Portland3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
$939,000 : 922 NW 11th AVE ,Unit 201, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$865,000 : 922 NW 11th AVE ,Unit 604, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,300,000 : 2141 NW Davis ST ,Unit 603, Portland4 beds, 2 full baths
$949,000 : 0831 SW Pennoyer ST, Portland3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
$875,000 : 0841 SW Gaines ST ,Unit 119, Portland2 beds, 3 full baths
$935,000 : 1900 SW River DR ,Unit N106, Portland3 beds, 3 full baths
$1,800,000 : 1221 SW 10th AVE ,Unit 1807, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Real estate in the city of Portland.
(all data current as of 7/28/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Condo Complexes in the Downtown Portland Market:
Here are a few Luxury Condo Buildings in the Portland Metro Area:
- The Mosiac – Built in 2003 in the urban-trend of townhome-style (2 story) lofts. Located at the corner of SW 11th and Columbia. Units feature floor to ceiling windows, hardwoods, classy stainless, and Penthouses (with deeded parking.)
- Fountain Plaza / Koin Tower – The Fountain Plaza Condominiums occupy Floors 20 through 31 above KOIN TV Studios, shopping and restaurants.
- Portland Plaza – Built in 1973, the Portland Plaza was nicknamed “The Norelco Building” because the silver/black facade and rounded triangular tower looks like an electric razor. The Portland Plaza is a high-rise condo complex and has a height of 272 feet and contains 25 floors.
- Roosevelt Tower – Built in 2004, this 21 Floor high-rise is located at 934 SW Salmon St.,
- The Ambassador – Built in 1922 in the Tudor Revival architectural style, The Ambassador was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
- American Plaza – The Grant, Lincoln and Madison make up the three distinct, award-winning buildings of the American Plaza.
- The Civic – Built in 2006 is a sixteen story condo tower located directly across from Jeld-Wen and the MAX station. The are 9 penthouse suites, 56 2-bedroom units and 196 1- bedroom lofts. There is underground parking.
- The Benson Tower – Built in 2007, this 250 foot residential high-riser has 26 floors and features 58 single bedroom condominiums, 92 two bedroom condominiums and 6 penthouses
- University Park – Located near the PSU Campus, University Park (1500 SW Park Ave.) is central to Downtown, Farmers Markets and cultural events.
- Eliot Tower – A PERFECT walk score of 100. Located in the heart of Downtown Portland. the Eliot Tower is a high-rise with 223 PREMIER Condos dedicated to the memory of Thomas Lamb Eliot an Oregon pioneer.
- The Legends – Built in 1997, The Legends lives like a self-contained village in the heart of Downtown. An oasis with amenities such as: 24 hr concierge, gym, theater, restaurant, library, game/meeting rooms & more.
- Riverplace – Situated on 73 acres of undeveloped waterfront, a nationwide design competition in 1983 resulted in the current Riverplace area, including condos, a hotel, retail, restaurants, marina and athletic club. Visit Terrain.org for full details of the development of Riverplace.
- The Strand – The Strand has 189 condos and 27 two-story townhomes. The building units comprise three condominium towers, two with 11 floors and one with 13.
Related article: Luxury Homes For Sale in Portland
Map of Portland
Buyers Agent Portland – Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results
Buyers Agent Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Portland Metro real estate market since 1999. The brokerage only represents Home Buyers and never home sellers. If you’re looking for a home anywhere in the Portland Metro area, there is no better representation than an Exclusive Buyers Agent. We assist investors, folks relocating to Portland area, those moving to Portland in-state, home buyers who are looking to down-size or move-up and of course . . . love working with first-time buyers. I help Buyers in the Portland Metro market find exactly what they need in the Tri-County markets of Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County, as well Portland cities including but not limited to:
- Beaverton homes for sale
- Tigard homes for sale
- Hillsboro homes for sale
- Lake Oswego homes for sale
- Portland homes for sale
When you’re ready, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent.
Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work at real estate brokerages that take listings!
An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time.
Carla Muss-Jacobs, ABR, CEBA, e-PRO, Realtor
Buyers Agent Portland LLC
Buyers Agent Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time