The Downtown Condos fall into two categories: 1.) New (or newer) construction, built as high rise condo developments. OR . . . 2.) they are condo units in condo conversions of existing buildings, many of which are on the local Historical Registry.
Luxury Condo | High Rises For Sale in Portland
See all Real estate in the city of Portland.
(all data current as of 12/4/2013)
$1,225,000 : 300 NW 8th AVE ,Unit 1001, Portland1 bed, 1 full bath
$1,475,000 : 1025 NW Couch ST ,Unit 1314, Portland3 beds, 2 full baths
$2,950,000 : 2351 NW Westover RD ,Unit 1402, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,249,000 : 326 SE Spokane ST ,Unit 3, Portland3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$1,000,000 : 298 SE Spokane ST ,Unit 6, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,450,000 : 1926 W Burnside ST ,Unit 1601, Portland2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,150,000 : 1920 SW River DR ,Unit E901, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,999,999 : 311 NW 12th AVE ,Unit 1002, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,350,000 : 1830 NW Riverscape ST ,Unit 805, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,999,000 : 1260 NW Naito PKWY ,Unit 901, Portland3 beds, 3 full, 5 part baths
$2,495,000 : 2336 SW Osage ST ,Unit 800, Portland4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$1,290,000 : 1221 SW 10th AVE ,Unit 1305, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,640,000 : 949 NW Overton ST ,Unit 1604, Portland2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,950,000 : 949 NW Overton ST ,Unit 1606, Portland3 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Condo Complexes in the Downtown Portland Market:
The Mosiac - Built in 2003 in the urban-trend of townhome-style (2 story) lofts. Located at the corner of SW 11th and Columbia. Units feature floor to ceiling windows, hardwoods, classy stainless, and Penthouses (with deeded parking.)
- Fountain Plaza / Koin Tower – The Fountain Plaza Condominiums occupy Floors 20 through 31 above KOIN TV Studios, shopping and restaurants.
- Portland Plaza - Built in 1973, the Portland Plaza was nicknamed “The Norelco Building” because the silver/black facade and rounded triangular tower looks like an electric razor. The Portland Plaza is a high-rise condo complex and has a height of 272 feet and contains 25 floors.
- Roosevelt Tower - Built in 2004, this 21 Floor high-rise is located at 934 SW Salmon St.,
- The Ambassador - Built in 1922 in the Tudor Revival architectural style, The Ambassador was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
- American Plaza - The Grant, Lincoln and Madison make up the three distinct, award-winning buildings of the American Plaza.
- The Civic - Built in 2006 is a sixteen story condo tower located directly across from Jeld-Wen and the MAX station. The are 9 penthouse suites, 56 2-bedroom units and 196 1- bedroom lofts. There is underground parking.
- The Benson Tower – Built in 2007, this 250 foot residential high-riser has 26 floors and features 58 single bedroom condominiums, 92 two bedroom condominiums and 6 penthouses
- University Park - Located near the PSU Campus, University Park (1500 SW Park Ave.) is central to Downtown, Farmers Markets and cultural events.
- Eliot Tower - A PERFECT walk score of 100. Located in the heart of Downtown Portland. the Eliot Tower is a high-rise with 223 PREMIER Condos dedicated to the memory of Thomas Lamb Eliot an Oregon pioneer.
- The Legends - Built in 1997, The Legends lives like a self-contained village in the heart of Downtown. An oasis with amenities such as: 24 hr concierge, gym, theater, restaurant, library, game/meeting rooms & more.
- Riverplace – Situated on 73 acres of undeveloped waterfront, a nationwide design competition in 1983 resulted in the current Riverplace area, including condos, a hotel, retail, restaurants, marina and athletic club. Visit Terrain.org for full details of the development of Riverplace.
- The Strand - The Strand has 189 condos and 27 two-story townhomes. The building units comprise three condominium towers, two with 11 floors and one with 13.
See my article: Luxury Homes For Sale in Portland
Map of Portland
Portland Buyers Agent – Real Estate Expert in the Portland Metro Area
EBA Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Metro Portland real estate market since 1999. I only represent Home Buyers and never home sellers. If you’re looking for a home anywhere in the Portland Metro area, there is no better representation than an Exclusive Buyers Agent. I assist investors, folks relocating to Portland area, those moving to the Portland area in-state, home buyers who are looking to down-size or move-up and of course . . . love working with first-time buyers. I help Buyers in the Portland Metro market find exactly what they need in the Tri-County markets of Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County, as well Portland cities including but not limited to:
- Beaverton homes for sale
- Tigard homes for sale
- Hillsboro homes for sale
- Lake Oswego homes for sale
- Portland homes for sale
When you’re ready, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent. Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work for listing brokerages or Sellers. An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time. Contact me for all Portland Housing.
Carla Muss-Jacobs, Principal Broker/Owner
EBA Portland LLC
14845 SW Murray Scholls Blvd, #110-518
Beaverton, OR 97007
EBA Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time
All rights reserved ©