First Time Home Buyers Special Offer – Home Inspection
SPECIAL OFFER TO FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
Buyers Agent Portland understands that there are costs involved in buying a home for the first time. One of these costs is for the home inspection. And now, through the end of July 2014, Buyers Agent Portland is offering a SPECIAL OFFER on Home Inspections to qualified first time buyers.
- First time Buyers Only
- Must purchase a home in the Portland Metro market within the RMLS market area
- Must use Buyers Agent Portland, LLC as Buyers Agent in purchase
- Buyer(s) may select their home inspection company OR be provided a courtesy vendor list from OREIA (Oregon Real Estate Inspectors Association)
- Buyers Agent Portland, LLC will reimburse to Buyer(s) the amount of the home inspection not to exceed $300.00
- Buyer(s) will receive reimbursement within ten (10) days after the close of escrow.
- Must close on, or before July 31, 2014
- Offer expires July 31, 2014
- FIRST TIME BUYERS MUST MENTION THIS POST IN ORDER TO RECEIVE SPECIAL OFFER
Congratulations! You’ve just made the decision to become a first time buyer in the Portland area! You realize interest rates are great, you saved up for a down payment and you want to take advantage of the first time Portland home buying market. Because you’ve been thinking about buying your first home in the Metro Portland market, you’re been doing your research, browsing homes on-line, reading up on first time home buying and you’re finally ready to make that move.
What to Expect As a First Time Buyer
Selecting homes to tour, setting up the tour, arranging for showings are all a major part of the first time home buying process. Your buyers agent will arrange all of this for you and help with the entire home buying process.
This should be a seamless . . . going out on tours to find your first home! Your Buyers Agent will help you identify suitable propeties and perhaps you’ll fall in love at first sight . . .
Don’t worry if you don’t Most first time home buyers won’t. The average number of homes that are viewed before a first time buyer will make an offer is about 25 homes, on average.
Once you find a property that you would love to call home, your Buyers Agent will help you through the process.
It can be complicated, especially since you’re buying a home for the first time. But once your Buyers Agent prepares the offer and it’s ratified, there are several contingencies that need to be satisfied before the contract proceeds to the close of escrow.
One of those very important contingencies in the purchase contrast is . . . THE HOME INSPECTION
- What are the first steps in preparing to purchase a home?
- What is a “Fiduciary” and why it’s important to a home buyer
- What are some limitations to buying a home?
- Are you Pre-Qualified or Pre-Approved, and what is the difference?
- How much money does a home buyer need to buy in the current market?
- What are closing costs?
- What is P.I.T.I.?
- How does PMI affect the monthly mortgage?
- What is the current absorbtion rates?
- Why is it important to have a Exclusive Buyers Agent?
- How long can it take to find a home?
- Did you know that having your own Buyers Agent costs you nothing?
- What experience does a Buyers Agent need?
- and more
Contact Buyers Agent Portland TODAY!
Let us know you want to take advantage of our SPECIAL OFFERS!
Buyers Agent Portland - Real Estate Expert in the Portland Metro Area
Buyers Agent Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Metro Portland real estate market since 1999. The brokerage only represents Home Buyers and never home sellers. If you’re looking for a home anywhere in the Portland Metro area, there is no better representation than an Exclusive Buyers Agent. I assist investors, folks relocating to Portland area, those moving to Portland in-state, home buyers who are looking to down-size or move-up and of course . . . love working with first-time buyers. I help Buyers in the Portland Metro market find exactly what they need in the Tri-County markets of Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County, as well Portland cities including but not limited to:
- Beaverton homes for sale
- Tigard homes for sale
- Hillsboro homes for sale
- Lake Oswego homes for sale
- Portland homes for sale
When you’re ready, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent. Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work for listing brokerages or Sellers. An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time. Contact me for all Portland Housing.
Carla Muss-Jacobs, Principal Broker/Owner
Buyers Agent Portland LLC
Buyers Agent Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time
All rights reserved©