Buyers Agent Portland
Buyers Agent Portland ~ In 2001 Anne Stewart became a licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Oregon. She joined her mother, Linda Quinn, licensed since 1978, as an exclusive buyer’s agent; ONLY representing buyers.
As Anne continued working with home buyers, it occurred to her that buyers often did not know they had the right to obtain their own fiduciary representative in the sale of property. Anne realized that many buyers would spend valuable time calling the listing agent — who represents the seller — and these buyers never got the same level of service, care and fiduciary duties as they deserve.
Anne made it her mission to take buyer agency representation to a whole new level , , , and the beginning of VIP Buyer Service began.
VIP BUYER SERVICE
When a seller wants to sell their home they usually interview real estate agents, meet with them for an in-depth consultation on marketing and pricing and sign an agreement to work with a listing agent to sell their home exclusively.
It made sense to Anne Stewart to do the same for buyers.
We meet with our buyers one-on-one and talk about their needs, goals and objectives for buying a property. Then we discuss how the goals of home ownership will be designed. Our team goes thru the most important factors together with the buyers. The start the business relationship begins after meeting with buyers. Our buyer consultation allows them the same level of service and education about how to buy a home in today’s market, it puts our buyers at an advantage right out of the gate. Our buyer clients leave every consultation with a high level of information about how they are going to able to save thousands of dollars and hours of time by working with us.
After repeatedly taking our services for buyers up a notch we realized our buyers were winning and winning big! We were able to help buyers understand the process quicker, answer their questions and concerns faster and help them get the financing part of the equation handled before they fell in love with the house they wanted to buy. Our buyer clients are ready and empowered to buy the home that fits them more then most buyers out there.
There are very few agents who give their buyers the same attention and professionalism as we do.
Buyers Agent Portland is a website designed for BUYERS!
Our team is designed to take buyers from A-Z in the home buying process. We are not part time agents who only work occasionally, we are seasoned veterans who know the market and know how to get you the home that fits you.
What Should you be Looking For in a Buyers Agent?
A qualified agent! Here are 3 things we feel are the most important in hiring an agent.
- Communication– An agent should communicate with you often and at the level of which works for you! Our clients often text more then call due to time constraints or email over phone calls. We handle all kinds of methods and return calls quickly and texts often. Our team understands this is a high touch business and are prepared to communicate.
- Negotiations-This is often under estimated. Negotiation is a key factor in obtaining a property. Do you want an inexperienced agent negotiating for you? How about an experienced agent who knows how to handle complex negotiations on your behalf? This is where the rubber meets the road. Not only are we highly equipped to negotiate your sales price and terms we follow that thru inspection and repairs which in some home sales can be more intense then the actual sale price and terms. This is where thousands of dollars are at stake and a seasoned agent like our team is essential.
- Experience– We have decades of experience and have been through every market that exists and then some. Having sold over 1000+ homes in the past decade, our agents understand how every real estate sale has its own journey. We can share with you countless stories of how we rescued transactions, save thousands of dollars for clients, worked tirelessly to get the necessary information to help clients make quick and important decisions. Working with experience allows you years of knowledge at your fingertips.
The industry designations mean something valuable to you because we care about staying educated on current industry standards. Check it out below:
What is an ABR Designation?
ABR – The Accredited Buyer Representative Designation is the benchmark of excellence in Buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. The ABR® designation is designed for real estate Buyer Agents who focus on working directly with Buyer-clients. By attaining the ABR® you receive valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home Buyers. There is also ongoing specialized information, programs, and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing Buyers.
What is an ePRO Designation?
ePRO – is a Realtor® who has been Certified by completing training endorsed by the National Association of Realtors® in the specialized area of using the Internet to better assist their Clients. If you use the Internet and are looking to buy a home, it’s important that you work with a Realtor® who is an ePRO.
Buyers Agent Portland:
Helping Buyers . . .
When I’m representing buyers in their home purchase, my goals are:
- Save my clients money ~ Is the home priced right for the market, or are the sellers smoking wacky tobaccy? Can we get closing costs? Can we get sellers’ concessions?
- Make wise buying decisions ~ We’ve sold hundreds of homes. Let our years of experience and knowledge guide you.
- Protect yourself and your family ~ Buying a home long-term, or as an investment, you want to know your main financial asset is protected.
- Provide reliable financial guidance ~ Working with strong financial lenders we recommend competent lenders who will work with you to find the right loan fit.
- Explain the mortgage loan process ~ While we are not loan officers, we understand the entire loan process. We don’t want the loan to be denied at the last minute. We also know how important it is to get your financing secured before you fall in love with a home.
A Successful Contract
Yes! The outcome of a successfully negotiated contract to purchase is a closed sale. And with the close of a transaction we are paid a commission. But the motivation for us is not the commission. The motivation is representing Buyers in the Metro Portland market and the ability to negotiate on behalf of her clients: to promote their position, and working diligently to obtain the best terms and conditions with their home purchase. TRUE FIDUCIARY!
- Work at buying a home within your budget ~ Your budget comprises many things, including that of a home purchase. I respect that and work within your price points.
o and more . . . much more!
Buyers are able to feel more confident in their choices and selections of vendors (escrow officers, inspectors, loan reps), and know they have a BUYERS AGENT advocate on their side.
We Work For Clients . . . we don’t Chase Commissions!
Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results CALL 503.804.1466
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
The Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Anne Stewart – Principal Broker/Oregon Licensed ABR, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group