New Construction Real Estate Portland . . .
New Construction Real Estate Portland, ah yes. I know it well. I’ve written my fair share of New Construction Homes in Portland for Sale real estate blog posts.
The Reason: Because I sell new construction! New construction real estate in Portland is a niche and not many buyers agents can say that have the same experience, knowledge and information as I have. Ask to see all the blogs they’ve written on the subject.
Most builders/owners/sellers use their OWN CONTRACTS! Did you know that? Do you know what that means? Of course not. Do many buyers agents understand the legal ramifications? Probably not.
And this is a compilation which should help with your new home purchase.
The Portland Metro real estate market is seeing a nice level of new construction homes for sale. Buyers are encouraged to seek their own Buyers Agent when contemplating a new home purchase. The builders / owners of new construction homes for sale in Beaverton have their own agent who is representing them. Buyers should seek out their own representative. Having a Buyers Agent is a FREE SERVICE to the buyer ~ even with new construction homes for sale.
Keep in mind . . .
the office staff at new home subdivision sites are real estate agents of . . .
. . . the OWNER/BUILDER/SELLER!
They can not advocate in your best interests!
They can not negotiate in your best interests!
New Construction Real Estate Portland
- Why Buyers Need Their Own Buyers Agent – This is such a really simple concept! ANY buyer would do themselves a favor by having their own Buyers Broker . . . and yet . . . buyers flock to the new construction Sales Office, with NO buyer agency representation. Pity.
- New Construction Homes for Sale In Beaverton – View the new construction homes for sale in Beaverton. They sure are pretty!
- New Construction Homes for Sale in Tigard – The Tigard area has a lot of really nice homes, under $400K
- New Homes for Sale in Estacada New Construction – This area is often overlooked. The City of Estacada is small but growing. A very nice rural’ish area with a great commute to east side Portland and Oregon City.
- NOT New Homes for Sale in Beaverton . . . But Close Enough! ~ Okay, these homes were built a year or so ago . . . but they sure are nice!
- New Construction Real Estate in Hillsboro ~ Hillsboro feeds many of the high tech employers and for that reason, it is in high demand. New construction in Hillsboro is great.
- New Construction Real Estate in Tigard ~ The City of Tigard is also a great commute to both the Silicon Forest and Downtown Portland.
- New Construction Real Estate in Beaverton ~ Did I mention how new construction in Beaverton is making it’s way? If not, check it out!
- New Construction Condos for Sale in Portland ~ For those who don’t want suburbia, new condos being erected all over the place in Portland might be the right option of you!
- The Pros and Cons of Buying A New Construction Home ~ There are down sides, but the Pros may balance our, or beat, the cons.
- SE Portland New Construction Homes for Sale ~ SE Portland may fall into the TAX ABATEMENT areas! A good thing to consider when buying new construction: 10 years of abated taxes.
- New Construction Homes for Sale in Portland ~ Check out the Portland real estate market for new homes for sale.
- Buying New Construction Home Without a Buyer’s Agent? Why?? ~ Seriously! Why would a buyer walk into the new construction sales office and think the agent working the desk, on floor time, is their agent?!? And for that matter, work in the buyers’ best interests?!?
What Is The Biggest, Single Mistake a Buyer Can Make When Buying a New Construction Home?
There is only one answer. Not having their own agent!
I can not stress that enough. There is so much to new construction and what that entails. If a buyer is unaware of what to look out for, there may be problems . . . which could be avoided by having their own agent!
Please contact me for your Free ~ One-Hour, No Obligation Consultation
Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results CALL 503.804.1466
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
The Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Anne Stewart – Principal Broker/Oregon Licensed ABR, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group