Portland Real Estate Luxury Condos Luxury High Rises
The Portland Luxury Condo Market
The Downtown Condos fall into two categories: 1.) New (or newer) construction, built as high rise condo developments. OR . . . 2.) they are condo units in condo conversions of existing buildings, many of which are on the local Historical Registry.
Luxury Condo | High Rises For Sale in Portland
$1,200,000 : 0841 SW GAINES ST 1310, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by The Agency, Inc
$1,395,000 : 1011 NW GLISAN ST 302, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Meadows Group Inc., Realtors
$1,275,000 : 294 SE SPOKANE ST B4, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Cascade Sothebys International Realty
$950,000 : 2445 NW WESTOVER RD 214, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Windermere Realty Trust
$879,000 : 246 SE SPOKANE ST 8, Portland2 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by Windermere Realty Trust
$1,245,000 : 2351 NW WESTOVER RD 504, Portland2 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by Where, Inc
$1,100,000 : 2357 NW QUIMBY ST, Portland3 beds, 3.1 bathsListing provided by Keller Williams-PDX Central
$1,249,900 : 2387 SW CEDAR ST, Portland3 beds, 3.1 bathsListing provided by Cascade Sothebys International Realty
$1,250,000 : 1930 SW RIVER DR W702, Portland2 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW Real Estate
$965,000 : 2351 NW WESTOVER RD 807, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Keller Williams Realty Profes.
$1,375,000 : 2522 NW UPSHUR ST, Portland2 beds, 2.2 bathsListing provided by Urban Properties Group LLC
$1,800,000 : 1920 SW RIVER DR E1303, Portland2 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by Windermere Realty Trust
$1,218,500 : 1150 NW Quimby ST 1202, Portland2 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by Hoyt Realty Group
$1,225,000 : 2351 NW WESTOVER RD 502, Portland2 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by Windermere Realty Trust
$1,065,000 : 1001 NW LOVEJOY ST 712, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Apex Residential
$1,300,000 : 1025 NW COUCH ST 1112, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Coldwell Banker Bain
$995,000 : 1414 SW 3RD AVE 2502, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Soldera Properties, Inc
$1,350,000 : 311 NW 12TH AVE 1304, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Meadows Group Inc., Realtors
$999,701 : 1209 SW 6TH AVE 701, Portland3 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by NextHome Willamette Realty LLC
$990,000 : 2335 NW RALEIGH ST 403, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Urban Nest Realty
$985,000 : 2245 SW PARK PL 9B, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Where, Inc
$875,000 : 1604 NW RIVERSCAPE ST, Portland3 beds, 3.1 bathsListing provided by Windermere Realty Trust
$859,000 : 4783 NE GOING ST, Portland5 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by Windermere Realty Trust
$1,850,000 : 1011 NW GLISAN ST 303, Portland2 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by The Agency, Inc
$1,100,088 : 408 NW 12TH AVE 603, Portland2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Windermere Realty Trust
See all Real estate in the city of Portland.
(all data current as of 6/23/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Condo Complexes in the Downtown Portland Market:
Here are a few Luxury Condo Buildings in the Portland Metro Area:
- The Mosiac – Built in 2003 in the urban-trend of townhome-style (2 story) lofts. Located at the corner of SW 11th and Columbia. Units feature floor to ceiling windows, hardwoods, classy stainless, and Penthouses (with deeded parking.)
- Fountain Plaza / Koin Tower – The Fountain Plaza Condominiums occupy Floors 20 through 31 above KOIN TV Studios, shopping and restaurants.
- Portland Plaza – Built in 1973, the Portland Plaza was nicknamed “The Norelco Building” because the silver/black facade and rounded triangular tower looks like an electric razor. The Portland Plaza is a high-rise condo complex and has a height of 272 feet and contains 25 floors.
- Roosevelt Tower – Built in 2004, this 21 Floor high-rise is located at 934 SW Salmon St.,
- The Ambassador – Built in 1922 in the Tudor Revival architectural style, The Ambassador was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
- American Plaza – The Grant, Lincoln and Madison make up the three distinct, award-winning buildings of the American Plaza.
- The Civic – Built in 2006 is a sixteen story condo tower located directly across from Jeld-Wen and the MAX station. The are 9 penthouse suites, 56 2-bedroom units and 196 1- bedroom lofts. There is underground parking.
- The Benson Tower – Built in 2007, this 250 foot residential high-riser has 26 floors and features 58 single bedroom condominiums, 92 two bedroom condominiums and 6 penthouses
- University Park – Located near the PSU Campus, University Park (1500 SW Park Ave.) is central to Downtown, Farmers Markets and cultural events.
- Eliot Tower – A PERFECT walk score of 100. Located in the heart of Downtown Portland. the Eliot Tower is a high-rise with 223 PREMIER Condos dedicated to the memory of Thomas Lamb Eliot an Oregon pioneer.
- The Legends – Built in 1997, The Legends lives like a self-contained village in the heart of Downtown. An oasis with amenities such as: 24 hr concierge, gym, theater, restaurant, library, game/meeting rooms & more.
- Riverplace – Situated on 73 acres of undeveloped waterfront, a nationwide design competition in 1983 resulted in the current Riverplace area, including condos, a hotel, retail, restaurants, marina and athletic club. Visit Terrain.org for full details of the development of Riverplace.
- The Strand – The Strand has 189 condos and 27 two-story townhomes. The building units comprise three condominium towers, two with 11 floors and one with 13.
Related article: Luxury Homes For Sale in Portland
Map of Portland
View Larger Map
Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results CALL 503.804.1466
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
The Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Anne Stewart – Principal Broker/Oregon Licensed ABR, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group