Is a Buyers Agent Right for You?
Are you thinking about buying a home in the Portland Metro area?
Do you have your own agent?
If you don’t . . . why don’t you?
A Buyers Agent works in the best interests of their clients, the buyers.
The sellers have their agent — the listing agent. Having a local, knowledgeable is a good step in the home buying process.
Related: Home Buyer Tips
- Advice – As a Buyers Agent, my advice to clients is based on years of experience. “How much should we offer?” “What repairs should we ask the sellers to make?” “When do we make an offer?” Is a buyers agent right for you?
- Tips – I’m often asked “When is the best time to buy?” The time to buy is when you are: ready, willing and able. I offer tips on getting prepared and how to follow the Portland Metro real estate marketing trends.
- Support – Buying a home is a big decision. It’s a big investment, a big move and I understand that. Is a buyers agent right for you?
- Assistance – While licensed agents are not permitted to practice law, we can offer assistance in all things “REAL ESTATE.” From a search for viable homes, to preparing offers, counter-offers, and in negotiations, hand-holding is free!
- Guidance – After assisting buyers since 2001, my guidance and advice is informational and aimed at resolving an issue, problem or difficulty.
- Fiduciary Duty – As a Buyers Agent, I have a FIDUCIARY DUTY to protect and serve the BEST INTERESTS of my clients. Simply stated: I don’t work for commissions . . . I work for my clients! Always have. Always will. Is a buyers agent right for you?
Is a Buyers Agent Right for You?
Homes for Sale in Portland
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/17/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Buyer Focused ~~ Buyer Results CALL 503.804.1466
Anne Stewart-Principal Broker, operates an elite team of real estate professionals designed to focus on Buyer Representation
Resulting in superior customer care and exemplary client services.
Moving to Portland and need to get acclimated? Want to see a home that checks all the boxes? Our level of Buyer Agency and Buyer Representation is what you need in a real estate professional! We help you navigate the home buying process step-by-step with care, attention to detail and professionalism that is not easily found in the real estate industry.
Having an agent that focuses on fiduciary vs functionary representation is a game changer in buying real estate. ~ Anne Stewart
Helping home Buyers in the following counties: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill and Marion
The Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere are a team of experts in buyer representation. And that’s what you want!
We are here to represent your best interests in the purchase of real estate. Relocation, Residential, new construction, Land/Lots, condos/townhomes, Move up/Move down,
Since 2001, our team has over six decades of combined experience. Have a real estate agent whose real estate practice has PROVEN RESULTS!
- Expert negotiators
- Experienced real estate professionals
- Designing unique approaches to represent you in buying property EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
Anne Stewart – Principal Broker/Oregon Licensed ABR, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Quinn Stewart Real Estate Group